with an IBCLC & Thompson Method Certified Educator
Providing Everything You Need to Feed Your Baby, Your Way
Curious about The Thompson Method?
Sign up to receive your FREE video series "The 3 Golden Hours" to educate and empower yourself
is a face-to-face, comprehensive and consistent guide to birth and breastfeeding…
…that combines all the information and experience in the Thompson Method, with gentle guidance and support so you can start implementing straight away.
At Peaceful Birth OC I am here to help you every step of the way. With The Beautiful Breastfeeding Program, you’ll never be left on your own to “figure it out”!
As a Certified Thompson Method educator, I will support you through every step of your journey. Not only that, but as your educator, I have access to a team of experienced experts and midwives, so you’ll never be left wondering if you’re getting the right information.
Your investment into your future breastfeeding success:
Current members of The Thompson Method Program: Group class $125 --- Private class $225
Non-members of The Thompson Method Program: Group class $175 --- Private class $275
When You Join Us, This Program Will:
1. Provide you with personalised guidance through the Thompson Method education from a certified Thompson Method Professional
2. Help you to be fully prepared and confident for your breastfeeding journey
3. Teach you how to establish pain-free breastfeeding from the very first breastfeed
4. Assist in avoiding or overcoming painful nipples with early breastfeeding
5. Answer all of your breastfeeding questions
6. Guide you towards creating your own unique birth plan using The Thompson Method birth plan template
7. Help you reduce your risk of medical intervention, such as ‘unnecessary’ induction of labour
8. Help you reduce your risk of painful nipple trauma, breast engorgement and mastitis
9. Teach you and your partner how the hospital system works and how to best navigate it
10. Provide a sense of community support to know and feel that you’re not alone in your journey.
11. With a supportive community and 24/7 guidance for any challenges you might face, you can feel confident at every stage of your breastfeeding journey.
We will cover these topics and more...
Creating a birth and breastfeeding plan
Induction of labour
The cascade of intervention
Collecting colostrum in pregnancy
The first breastfeed
The first 72-96 hours
Preventing pain in the first 72-96 hours
Face to breast symmetry and fine tuning
How breast milk is produced
Fear of low weight gain
The sleepy baby
The crying unsettled baby
Introducing bottles, dummies and nipple shields
Tongue and lip ties
What is included in the Beautiful Breastfeeding Program
* Lifetime access to The Thompson Method Breastfeeding Program including all Thompson Method Program Bonuses ($99 if purchased on its own!)
* LIVE Group Sessions personally guiding you through every step of the program.
* Interactive 'Ask a Midwife' (Zoom Calls) with Dr Robyn and her expert team of midwives. Ask questions, seek a professional opinion and guidance as you create your unique birth and breastfeeding plan.
*Breastfeeding Room. LIVE Group Support when your baby arrives to help with fine-tuning to address any early breastfeeding pain and offer much needed emotional support.
*Personalised guidance to create your unique birth plan. Step-by-step guidance as you discover what's most important to you.
* Lifetime membership to the Breastfeeding Club with 24/7 guidance and support. Once you’ve given birth to your baby, it doesn’t end there! You’ll have the continued benefit of 24/7 guidance and support in our private members-only community, The Breastfeeding Club.
Your PPO insurance may cover The Beautiful Breastfeeding Class!
Click this link and request a lactation visit with me through The Lactation Network. Select: "Telehealth" and "Planning ahead"
When we are paired, send me an email to get started.